Dr. T G Ansalam Raj M.Tech, PhD
Dr.T.G.Ansalam Raj started his illustrious career as lecturer in Mechanical Engineering
PhD - Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Cochin, Kerala, India.
M.Tech - National Institute of Technology (Formerly REC), Trichy, Tamilnadu, India.
B.Tech - Govt. Engineering College (RIT), Kottayam, Kerala, India.
DME - SNPT Kanghangad, Kasargod, Kerala, India.
Optimization manufacturing, Design of Experiments, Response surface Methodology, Evolutionary Algorithms, and Intelligent Algorithms.
Subjects of Interest:
Compressible Fluid Flow, Fluid Mechanics, Fluid power automation, Metal Cutting Theory,Thermo dynamics, Mechanics of Solids, Optimization Techniques.
- Research Guide of KTU.
- Research Guide of Karpagam University.
- Reviewer for the “International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology” Springer
- Reviewer for the “International Journal of Soft Computing” Springer Publications
- Reviewer for the “Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transactions of Mechanical
- Reviewer for the “International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials (IJMMM)” ,Inderscience Online publication.
- Reviewer for the Journal of Manufacturing Engineering (JME), National Engineering college Kovilpatty,Tamilnadu.
- Member of Board of studies in PSN College of Engineering (Autonomous).
- Member of Board of Examiners of Anna University and N I University.
He has produced more than thirty Master’s theses and guided research work. He has presented papers in national and international conferences and number of publication in national and international journals.
Prior to joining VKCET he rendered his services as
- Principal in Marian Engineering College, Trivandrum.
- Principal in John Cox Memorial CSI Institute of Technology, Trivandrum.
- Principal in Axis College of Engineering & Technology, Kodakara, Trissur.
- Professor and Head of Mechanical Engineering Department in MET’s School of Engineering,
- Professor and Head of Mechanical Engineering Department in CSI Institute of Technology,
Thovalai, Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu.