VKCET Scholarship worth 2 crores(Applicable only for 2021 admission onwards)
(As number of scholarships under each category is limited , awardees will be selected based on first-cum first-served basis and considering whether the candidate is eligible in more than one category.).
Eligible Categories are listed below
- Applicants who have secured 90% or above in plus 2 examination (Full Scholarship).
- Those who have secured ranks in the range of 1-10000 or 10001-25000 in Kerala Entrance Exam 2021 ( for Full and Half scholarships respectively).
- Applicants who have secured 80% or above in plus 2 exam and rank upto 30000 in KEAM 2021 (half scholarship).
- Students who have secured 90% or above in their 10th standard (A+ for all subjects ).
- Students who have completed plus two or diploma course in very reputed institutions in Kollam or Thiruvananthapuram districts.
- Direct relatives of VKCET alumni or those strongly recommended by them.
- Students belonging to families , of which any member is actively involved in covid treatment, facing difficulties due to COVID 19 or other reasons.
- Permanent residents of own and neighboring Panchayats of VKCET.
- Students who have proven ability in elocution, debate, sports , arts and social work.
- Those who select branches like Electrical & Electronics , Mechanical, Electronics & Communication etc. which are most relevant for domestic economic development.
VKCET Scholarship Form