Registration is open to eligible candidates for the academic year 2017-18. Qualification and admission criteria will be based on the norms of the Govt. of Kerala and the Kerala Technological University. For more details contact +91-9947824041,+91-8281449223,+91-4702665223. Application form can be downloaded from the website.click here....
To get admission in NRI quota, even though the student is disqualified in Kerala Entrance Exam, student is eligible to apply if he/she has passed in the +2 exam . Once the admission is confirmed then the student cannot change college. There should be a NRI sponsor (parent or close relative) for the student. NRI Fee and number of seats are subject to govt. approval. For more details contact +91-9947824041,+91-8281449223,+91-4702665223
For admission under management quota students have to qualify either KEAM or KERALA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE 2017(Conducted by Kerala Self Financing Engineering College Managements’ Association). For more details contact +91-9947824041,+91-8281449223,+91-4702665223. For applying KEE 2018 .click here....
|Civil Engineering||60 seats|
|Mechanical Engineering||60 seats|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60 seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60 seats|
|Computer Science & Engineering||60 seats|
The application forms can be obtained from the office on payment of Rs. 200/-(Two Hundred Only) . Application forms can also be downloaded from the website - www.vkcet.com. Such applications have to be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Only) drawn in favour of "The Secretary, ValiaKoonambaikulathamma College of Engineering and Technology, payable at Kollam".
Copies of the following documents, attested by a gazetted officer/head of institution where the student had last studied, are to be submitted along with the application.
- S.S.L.C Certificate or Equivalent
- 12th Pass Certificate or equivalent.
- Marklist of the qualifying examination (12th)
- Marklist and Admit Card of Entrance Examination for Management Quota.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Course & Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Migration / Equivalency Certificate as applicable to the University of Kerala
- Physical Fitness Certificate (In the format prescribed in the prospectus published by the Entrance Commissioner)
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Community Certificate and Income Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, SEBC/OEC categories and those eligible for relaxation of minimum marks required in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry under Management Quota.
- Reservation principles will be followed by the Entrance Commissioner in the case of Government Allotment and will be in compliance with the terms of agreement between the Government and the Kerala Self Financing Engineering College Mangement's Association (KSFECMA).
- The Management will have the right to deny admission to any candidate attending the interview, even if otherwise academically eligible. Such reasons will be recorded and made known to the student.
- Liquidated damages in accordance with the terms of agreement between the Government and the Management Association will be applicable to students who are leaving the college before the completion of the course.