About the Department
Computer Science & Engineering department at VKCET was started in the year 2009 and is recognized by AICTE and affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. It offers B.Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering and the intake is sixty per batch. The Department is dedicated to education, research and overall excellence.
A large, diverse faculty committed to teaching and research, teaches CSE classes. The faculty have specializations in the area of Networks, Image Processing, Cryptography, Machine learning, Data Science & Analytics, Cyber Security, Software engineering and other emerging fields.
Faculty use state-of-art teaching aids to ensure better content delivery and facilitate greater student interaction. In addition to classes, students also have the opportunity to interact with faculty as course teaching assistants, tutors and through faculty mentoring. To meet the growing demands of the fast changing scenario in the field of Computer Science and IT, the department has been continuously extending its development activities to offer high standard of quality in teaching.
Head of the department: Prof:Ansar H
- A well-managed communication lab which aims for enhancing the communications skills of the students.
- Latest methods and materials including latest software published by NPTEL are employed in teaching.
- Hands-on training sessions in latest software which helps elevate the students to be on par with MNC standards.
- Various labs for meeting the curriculum requirements.
- Common Computing Facility.