50% of the seats are under Government Quota, allotment to the same will be made by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala). The remaining 50% of seats are under Management Quota and the admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit, which includes NRI / PIO seats also. Applications for admission to the B.Tech. Programme during the academic year 2021-22 under Management Quota, NRI, and PIO is now open. Qualification and admission criteria will be based on the norms of the Govt. of Kerala and the Kerala Technological University. Apply online.click here....
Eligibility for Management Quota Admission
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as one of the optional subjects with at least 45% marks put together in the above subjects are eligible for Management Quota Admission.
Eligibility for NRI Quota Admissions
To get admission in the NRI quota, even though the student is disqualified in Kerala Entrance Exam, the student is eligible to apply if he/she has passed the +2 exam. Once the admission is confirmed then the student cannot change college. There should be an NRI sponsor (parent or close relative) for the student. Also, he/she should provide a copy of his/her Passport and a copy of the VISA, all self-attested.
For more details contact 9188469223 (SECRETARY), 8547761344 (ADMISSION CELL), 0470-2665223 (OFFICE), 8281449223 (OFFICE), 0470-2665225 (TRUST OFFICE), 8281519223 (PRINCIPAL), 0470-2665222 (PRINCIPAL),
- Copies of the following documents, attested by a gazetted officer/head of institution where the student had last studied, are to be submitted along with the application.
- S.S.L.C Certificate or Equivalent.
- 12th Pass Certificate or equivalent.
- Marklist of the qualifying examination (12th).
- Admit card of Entrance Examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Course & Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Migration / Equivalency Certificate as applicable to the Kerala Technological University.
- Physical Fitness Certificate (In the format prescribed in the prospectus published by the Entrance Commissioner).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- Community Certificate and Income Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, SEBC/OEC categories and those eligible for relaxation of minimum marks required in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry under Management Quota.