Under this Scheme, up to a maximum of 5% of “Approved Intake” per Course shall be available for this admission. These seats shall be supernumerary in nature. These supernumerary seats shall be available only to such Course(s) in an Institution, where a minimum of 50% of “Approved Intake” are filled up in last Academic year.
The Competent Authority to effect this admission is the State Government/ UT or its designated authority.
The State Admission Authority shall invite applications under this category; make a separate merit list for this category and effect admission on the basis of the merit list so generated.
Requirements and Eligibility
Sons/ Daughters of parents whose annual income from all sources does not exceed ₹. 8.00 Lakh.
The Waiver is limited to the Tuition Fee as approved by the State Level Fee Committee for Self-Financing Institutions and by the Government for the Government/ Government aided Institutions. All other Fees except Tuition Fee shall have to be paid by the beneficiary.
- Copies of the following documents, attested by a gazetted officer/head of the institution where the student had last studied, are to be submitted along with the application.
- S.S.L.C Certificate or Equivalent.
- 12th Pass Certificate or equivalent.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination (12th).
- Admit card of Entrance Examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Course & Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Migration / Equivalency Certificate as applicable to the Kerala Technological University.
- Physical Fitness Certificate (In the format prescribed in the prospectus published by the Entrance Commissioner).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- Community Certificate and Income Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, SEBC/OEC categories and those eligible for a relaxation of minimum marks required in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry under Management Quota.