ECE Department Achievements
- Six students of the 2020 pass-out batch got placement in reputed firms like TCS and UST Global.
- Achieved 17th position among Self-Financing colleges and 2nd position among colleges located at Trivandrum and Kollam in KTU B. Tech Results in 2020 all over Kerala.
- Athira G R secured the first position with a CGPA of 9.51 at the college level in KTU B.Tech Results 2020.
- R Vaidhyanath Iyer of S8 ECE has got a grant from KSUM. He participated in the “Presentation Skills and Idea Pitching Workshop” held at Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science from 24/04/2019 to 25/04/2019, “Raspberry Pi Workshop'' held at ‘B-hub’, Mar-Ivanios Campus Nalanchira, Trivandrum, Workshop held at ‘Tinker Hub’, CUSAT, Aluva.
- Muhammed Ashiq, Arjun A R Nair, Reshma SR, Resmi S Pramod, Sujanapal, Vivek, Midhun, Varsha V B, Priyanka, Sudheesh, Veena, Amrutha of S8 ECE has participated in “Presentation Skills and Idea Pitching Workshop” held at Marian Engineering College, Kazhakuttom on 9/4/2019 and 10/4/2019
- Students of ECE have Participated in the “MITS Hardware Hackathon” competition and won second place. Students participated and won prizes in Ideation programs in state-wide competitions.
- To groom students for their placements, in-house technical and communication training classes are conducted regularly.
- The faculty members and students conducted technical sessions in robotics and Arduino in schools and Polytechnic Colleges to update them with emerging trends in technology.
- Prof Pramod S has participated in a two-day Business Mode Presentation at IIM
- Prof Pramod S was in the Start-up Mission Judging Panel
- Our mentor-mentee team has been incubated at technology innovation zone Kalamassery(Wioo Pikings Pvt ltd)
- Two academic projects D-Robot and LVending are in the pre-incubation list of Cisco thingQbator, IIITM-K
- A one-day inter-college technical activity was conducted on 16/3/2019.
- The ECE Association promotes a sense of group responsibility and plays the critical role of student representation in preparing themselves for the various technical activities in engineering education, research, and public service.
- Students of the ECE department developed an Advanced Humanoid Robot with Artificial Intelligence “AIRA SPARTANZ V.0” in parallel with the academic schedules under the Guidance of Faculties.